fred soll new mexico sandalwood incense
fred soll new mexico sandalwood incense is handmade, hand dipped, and dried in the new mexico sun. this incense is specially prepared with herbs, pure pinon resin, and sandalwood. it is wonderful for meditation, healing + prayer.
how to burn fred soll's resin on a stick:
- light the tip of the incense with a match.
- blow out quickly in 2 or 3 seconds.
- continue with this procedure until a “glow” appears. This will help the resin not to bubble, drip or put itself out.
- place horizontally in an ash catcher/incense burner.
- keep out of direct sunlight.
- occasionally, the incense may stop burning. there are no chemicals added to help it burn. just relight and enjoy!!
- if needed, use rubbing alcohol to remove resin off of your hands.
- burn time 1 to 2.5 hours depending on scent.
aside from its aromatic benefits, incense is used for many spiritual purifying and energetic purposes. you can also use incense as a natural potpourri by placing a package in your car, home, or office to add tranquility to your space. please use caution and always burn under supervision.